Sediba Luxury Safari Lodge
Welgevonden Game Reserve • South Africa
+27 14 755 4909 • +27 14 755 4912 • +27 71 334 0882 (Whatsapp)
If you are a travel or booking agent and have questions regarding travel requests, group bookings or other information about Sediba, accommodations or options, please feel free to contact us directly.
Road transfers from OR Tambo International airport will take you to Welgevonden Western Gate in approximately 3,5 hours via an easy scenic drive on national roads. There are secure parking facilities available.
At the Western Gate you will be welcomed by our rangers at regular daily pick-up time (12h30) to be transferred to the lodge (a 25-minute drive).
For different transfer times there will be an extra charge of R350 per trip.
Please provide us with your arrival time when booking your reservation
- From Johannesburg follow N1 to Pretoria/ Pietersburg.
- At the Kranskop Toll Gate take left hand gate option (Nylstroom/ Marble Hall). Travel through Nylstroom and drive 60km to Vaalwater.
- Go straight through Vaalwater approximately 24 km from Vaalwater on your left hand side is the Welgevonden Main Gate.
- Carry on past the Main Gate for approximately 22km until you come to Schoongelegen Road which is a gravel road. Turn left onto Schoongelegen Road and carry on for about 17km until you reach Welgevonden West Gate on your left hand side.
- At the Western Gate you will be welcomed by our rangers at regular pick-up times to be transferred to the lodge (30 minutes).
Upon request, Sediba can arrange transfers to and from the lodge by private airplane. The plane lands on an airstrip in the Welgevonden Game Reserve where open Land Rovers welcome our guests with cocktails and game snacks. From the airstrip, the guests are taken to the lodge in approximately 20 minutes by jeep.
Sediba has a helicopter-landing pad on site.
Upon request, Sediba can arrange transfers to and from the lodge by private helicopter.