We eagerly await your arrival
*Please enter ‘Welgevonden Game Reserve West Gate’ onto your navigation system – NOT Sediba Luxury Safari Lodge*
1. Take the N1 north towards Polokwane.
2. At the Kranskop toll gate go left towards Modimolle.
3. Pass through Modimolle towards Mabatlane.
4. Pass through Vaalwater
5. Continue past the Welgevonden Private Game Reserve Main Gate, and continue for another 23km until you see a sign to turn left towards the Welgevonden West Gate
6. Turn left onto Schoongelegen Road (a dirt road)
7. Continue for 17km until you reach the West Gate on your left hand side. You will see signs for Sediba en route
8. Note, our collection time is at 12h00 daily (kindly contact us should you require a later collection time)
9. You will leave your vehicle in a safe covered area, and transferred to the lodge in an open safari vehicle (30 minute drive)
*Please kindly call us on +27 (0)71 334 0882 when you pass through Vaalwater
Click here to download the self-drive directions
Road Transfer from OR Tambo International Airport
Road transfers from OR Tambo International airport will transport you to Welgevonden Western Gate in 3,5 to 4 hours via a scenic drive on our national roads. Secure parking facilities are available for those travelers using private vehicles.
At the Welgevonden Western Gate you will be welcomed by our guides at the regular daily pick-up time (12h00) to be transferred to the lodge a short 25 minute drive away.
For different transfer times there will be an extra charge of R750 per trip.
Please provide us with your arrival time when booking your reservation.
Upon request, Sediba can arrange transfers to and from the lodge by private airplane.
A dedicated charter plane will transport you to the Welgevonden Western Airstrip where an open Land Cruiser await. Guests are welcomed with cocktails and snacks for the 20 minute trip to their lodge of choice.
Sediba features a dedicated helicopter-landing pad on site.
Upon request, we can arrange transfers to and from the lodge by private helicopter.